Corporate & Commercial Business
Located in New Westminster, Kinman & Associates has assisted clients ranging from the small entrepreneur, to the multi-national, publicly traded corporations. Corporate and commercial law is a specialty of ours. Ian Kinman has extensive corporate and commercial law experience, both as a solicitor and a litigator. He’s been a commercial lawyer for 30 years and is dedicated to meeting the needs of every client.
Why Choose Our Dedicated New Westminster Commercial Lawyers?
Kinman & Associates will listen to you to hear your goals and assess your situation. They’ll then come together to work on a strategy that puts you on the pathway to corporate and commercial law success. Our services range from start-up and incorporation, organization, maintenance and record keeping, to re-organization, asset and share purchases, mergers and acquisitions, share exchanges, rollovers and other tax planned transactions. When it comes to anything related to business law, we can handle it.
Our Corporate and Commercial Law Expertise
For entities of all sizes, we handle the following as your New Westminster business lawyers (also referred to as a corporate lawyer or small business lawyer), among providing other services:
- Choosing the right structure of operation (e.g., limited liability company (LLC), corporation, DBA, partnership)
- Business formation and dissolution
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate matters, including leases
- Partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and strategic alliance agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of deal term sheets, LLC operating agreements and shareholder agreements
- Commercial leasing, financings and closings
- Confidentiality agreements (non-disclosure agreements or confidential business information agreements)
- Contractual disputes (including collections and enforcement of obligations)
Contact Us To Schedule Your Free Initial 30 Minute Consultation
At Kinman & Associates Law Firm, our corporate & commercial business lawyers put a great deal of effort into ensuring that each client receives a cost-conscious resolution to their legal problems, tailored to their particular needs. To schedule your initial consultation to discuss your case with one of our exceptional business lawyers, contact us online today.