|We are pleased to offer you a complimentary consultation to discuss any personal injury claim|
Have You Been Injured In An Accident?
If so, you may be wondering….
- What is the maximum compensation I can receive?
- Should I have a personal injury lawyer represent me?
- Can I settle quickly without having to go to court?
At Kinman & Associates Law Group, all our clients share one common problem — they are victims. Most people, after suffering a traumatic injury, find themselves in a long fight against careless conduct of others and insurance companies.
Hiring a personal injury lawyer is the key to getting the compensation you deserve.
You’ve dealt with injuries and the subsequent pain for days and even, months. You simply want justice. If you’ve been intentionally harmed by someone else or by someone else’s foolish negligence, at the end of the day, you deserve compensation. Our #1 goal is to help you get the best compensation package possible and we’ll work with you every step of the way. Victims of personal injury often find the process intimidating and sometimes confusing. Kinman & Associates Barristers & Solicitors will manage all aspects of the personal injury claim and ultimately obtain the best result. Kinman & Associates has been serving the Greater Vancouver region for over 7 years. The areas in Greater Vancouver that we cover:
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
- North Vancouver
We look forward to assisting you with your injury claim. Fill out the contact form below to get answers to your personal injury questions
How We Assess Your Personal Injury Claim
As your personal injury lawyer, we’ll work with you to get the best compensation package you deserve. Here’s what our process involves:
- We identify the party responsible for your injury
- We examine the accident site.
- Our team of accident experts assists us to prove the negligence of the other party.
- We file and handle all insurance related paperwork in order to help you get the most benefits possible.
- We obtain your medical records, and have it reviewed by medical experts.
- We handle all aspects of your lawsuit.
- We handle mediation, arbitrations and trial (if needed).
What Types Of Personal Injury Claims Do We Cover?
- Car Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Slip And Fall Accident Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Brain Injury Claim